Saturday, March 28, 2009

To Anyone that is reading this!

I am taking just a moment to relax. I just wanted to say that if you are reading this blog and you find it interesting would you care to respond? I would love to hear all the different opinion out there. There is no reason to fight and bicker that is not what our Country needs right now. Perhaps you dont share my values and or my conservative opinion. We all can agree that our Country is going down the pipes. So I challenge you as a United States Citizen. Stand up and be counted. Let you voice be heard from the mountain tops. Voice your opinion now before that sad day comes that you cannot.

While the topics that I post here are serious in nature and very disturbing, we are allowed to have fun. So, got something to say? Say it!!! I would love to to see some interaction here.

Ok, probably will have a new post tomorrow unless something changes this morning.

No comments: